Senior Graphic Designer
Resource Branding & Design is searching for a talented Senior Graphic Designer to join our professional family of highly-motivated individuals who work hard and love what they do. We build strong brands that shine strategically, aesthetically and functionally – all in a positive and fun working environment that emphasizes work-life balance. We’re looking for a creative, organized and self-motivated leader to help conceptualize, design and produce exceptional branding work from project initiation through completion.
- Bachelors or higher degree in Graphic Design, Industrial Design, Architecture, Visual Communication or similar
- 5-8 years of directly relevant work experience required
- Exceptional brand development and conceptual skills and the ability to apply a client’s brand and design aesthetic through print, digital media and physical spaces
- Strong layout and typography skills
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop)
- Must work well in a team environment where a positive attitude is prevalent
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to articulate design rationale to internal teams and clients
- Portfolio must demonstrate originality, thoughtfulness, and versatility across all mediums (print, interactive and environmental), as well as specific examples of produced branding/graphic projects
- Love of design and industry trends, sharing inspiration with teammates
This is a full-time position – candidates must be located in the Atlanta area. Send resume and portfolio to email@example.com. Please only consider this position if you meet the qualifications listed above.