Bookkeeper / Office Manager
Resource is searching for a Bookkeeper / Office Manager to join our professional family of highly-motivated individuals who work hard and love what they do. Resource is a boutique graphic design studio that creates brands for people and places. We have a positive and fun working environment that emphasizes work-life balance. We’re looking for an organized and self-motivated team member to help with our daily bookkeeping (invoicing, A/R, A/P, deposits, etc) and keep our office running smoothly.
- Bachelors or higher degree
- Previous admin or bookkeeping experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and basic accounting software
- Must work well in a team environment where a positive attitude is prevalent
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- An independent self-starter who takes responsibility for their work
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail
This position is 20-30 hrs per week – candidates must be located in the Atlanta area. Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please only consider this position if you meet the qualifications listed above.
Note: Our office is moving to beautiful new space in Sept/Oct to the North Brookhaven / Chamblee area.